Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moving on

Been busy shuttling between school and other appointments, while I think tt deep down, all I really wanna do is to take time out. Had to attend to last minute emergencies over the weekend, which warranted follow up in the course of this week.

June has come and gone so quickly, just realised that it's a month before sch reopens and the madness begins again. Ha. But for now, I'm just trying to get through and cope with stuff a little at a time. Really thankful for all the support I've been getting from friends in the past week, honestly you gals and guys have been brilliant, really appreciate that. Yes, I'm not waiting anymore, am moving along and considering what's next, and honestly the possibilities are endless.

Moving on, lotsa stuff up this week, school stuff to tie up (I wish video rendering would take faster), meetings to attend, social invites aplenty. Also back to reading my books - just finished The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury - I much prefer it over The Da Vinci Code.

Also, I need to really get down to preparing for the upcoming AMIC conference, realised tt my thesis have been put on hold for most of this hols too, still have not learnt cycling too (sneaks a look at BFFs). I know that q a lot of traffic has been diverted to my blog since I've blogged about my after thoughts for the proposals on internet freedom. Some of you who know me personally have dropped a line about meeting to discuss some new media issues/projects, I hope to get back to you asap, though most probably things will only move along after I come back from Manila.

Speaking of which, I can't wait to go to Manila! The culture, the people, the food! A friend's offered to bring us around too!

A song which was recommended and brought a smile to my evening - think we call can do with some feel good songs everyday! This song makes mi feel all warm and fuzzy! The AT&T ad which used this song's v nice and sweet too - Youtube it!


No comments: