Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Don't look back in anger

Was watching Chuck tonight when this song came on while he was reminiscing. It was mentioned that this millennium is for the geeks. Totally agree with that. There's never been a better time to be one. This song though, got me taking a walk down memory lane, when this song was first introduced to me by a classmate sitting beside me in Secondary School. She was one of those avant garde students, brilliant with a real personality to boot, who introduced me to the world of Brit pop. Cool stuff. They don't really do songs like this anymore.



Been feeling under the weather again. Totally need to stock on immune system building stuff. Feeling the pressure of paper submission for the AMIC conference next month, got another surprise donut delivery this evening. But it was the company which took the cake. He came down for me even though he was unwell himself. My heart would have been touched, if I had one. Thanks for the much needed company, it made a world of difference to me today of all days.

No comments: