Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just a quick one!

Two notes before I dash out for my appointments and errands - BFF got confirmation on something we ALL thought should have been confirmed AGES ago. But good for her!! :)

And.... the David I was supporting won American Idol! I've never really been a fan of AI, dun really follow all the seasons, but I was glad that the winner was the one I was rooting for. Y David Cook in the end for me? While I am amazed how effortless David A makes good singing seem to be and consistent he has been throughout the entire competition, David C was the one I was eventually rooting 'coz of the chances he took and how he managed to take on classics and make them his own - e.g. Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby... and I prefer his low, raspy and oh so sexy vocals... think I might prefer his version of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For more than U2's!

More updates when I get back tonite! ;) Can't wait to catch up with the Special Sem-ers this evening over dinner! ;)

Ciao!

My fav song from each contestant yesterday evening:



David Archuleta: Imagine



David Cook: I still haven't found what I'm looking for

No comments: