Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hello world!

Finally, a public blog! After much nudging, encouragement and dare I say... mild threats(?) from friends, I've decided to start something online, with me being the web design phobic that I am. Well, one has to start facing one's closet demons at some point yea? ;)

Anyways, here goes nothing, this being the beginning of the three month break. So relax, get comfortable and let's enjoy my venture into the vast unknown of the blogosphere! Hopefully, this tiny space online will become a venue for me to air my thoughts on whatever inspires me, may it be life, friends or the general banalities which often assails most blogs. Ha.

Of course, the usual disclaimer of how views expressed here are meant to be taken with a pinch of salt and some humor and are entirely my own applies for this blog. ;)

Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

DK said...

Yippie!!! Finally!